Saturday, May 10, 2008

Black Zarak

mib unused Black Zarak, c-9

I shall feature one of my prized possessions here. Black Zarak is the Japanese-exclusive retool of Scorponok and redecoed in the brilliant colours of black, gold and red/orange. Black Zarak also comes with a new accessory - a red/orange two-piece spear that can be held in robot mode. I have learnt from fellow collectors that Black Zarak is very difficult to find complete, due to many of his accessories suffering from gold plastic syndrome and broken even in mint sealed boxes. This black beauty, which I bought from an online seller, is 100% complete and makes a marvellous addition to my collection. The box condition is really good, considering it is such a big box, and I shall make sure it remains so for a long time to come.

No comments: