Sunday, September 21, 2008

Henkei Sunstreaker and Prowl

mosc Henkei Sunstreaker and Prowl
Tiring day at the Transformers.SG booth at CSC today. The crowd turnout was unusually poor today, though I must be thankful I managed to sell two of the items I brought along. I also ended up buying the latest TF releases Henkei Sunstreaker and Prowl, main reason being the cartoon box artwork, which I really like. I wonder why Takaratomy didn't put such artwork for the rest of the previous Henkei releases. I would have bought the whole lot. Apart from Bro Grimlock, who came to pick me up in the morning, Bro Slang, Stephenusprime and Skipjack also joined us at the booth today. I must admit that I do feel a little sad knowing that this is our final booth session already, but I am delighted to have known many new collector friends through my three sessions at the booth. We are also exploring the possibility of having a TFSG members gathering during Nov or Dec, and I tot that's really exciting. :)

2 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

They start an anime on these transformers. They are cool. I believed they should be releasing Ironhide.

Stephen said...

Yep, they will be releasing both Henkei Ironhide and Ratchet. :)