Saturday, April 25, 2009

Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs

My Mighty Muggs

Mighty Muggs are a new line of new Urban Vinyl-style figures produced by Hasbro and feature collectors' favorite characters from Star Wars, Indian Jones, Marvel Comics, G.I. Joe and of course, Transformers. Depending on which series they are from, Mighty Muggs figures can be highly collectible and highly desirable. I was never a fan of Mighty Muggs until they released the Transformers Universe line with the first wave of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and Soundwave, followed by Starscream and the highly coveted Grimlock. I decided to collect just the Transformers line as there are simply too many characters produced already. Up next will be Jazz and Shockwave, which I am really looking forward to.

No comments: